Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life, continued...



And the birthday celebration continues.....

This is what happens when you have family that lives out of state...your birthday is celebrated for weeks! Hayden loves it! His Grandma Tammy and Grandpa Jim sent him a box full of gifts.


I think he liked them....can you tell?


Ever since he was a tiny baby, Hayden has LOVED blankets. Any size, any type, as long as it resembles a blanket, he will love it.

Hayden immediately threw it on the floor and asked Bailee to wrap him up in it. Grandma and Grandpa also sent several cute outfits and a toy, but his new quilt won the top prize!



As a reward for the girls AWESOME grades, I took them to a local art studio and we painted ceramics. This was such a fun night!

Me and my forthcoming masterpiece!


Bailee and her super cool monster bank!


Bostyn and her sweet peace box!


Our finished products. Eat your heart out Monet!



This past weekend I was in Utah and
had the chance to catch up with my family.

My favorite Uncle Randy


My favorite cousin Brent, favorite Aunt Shara and favorite cousin McKinlee


My favorite Uncle Lane, favorite Aunt Laurie and favorite cousin Katie


My favorite Uncle Todd


The most awesome Grandpa EVER....Grandpa Fred...
...who also happens to be my favorite :)


Uh....me....well it is MY blog isn't it? My favorite cousin Eva took this picture.


We did nothing to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. :(

I wore green and dressed the kids in green,
but we had a full day of doctor and dentist appointments and I had no energy left.

BOO! Bad mommy.

There's always next year right?



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Bingham Family said...

where's the pictures of your favorite cousin Sheryl and Colin?4

laura said...

Those pics are great! It's nice to see the family. I loved the ceramics night! What a great idea for a reward!