Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alexandria....and some cute pictures

After being cooped up in the house for the past few weeks, then being cooped up in the car for two weekends in a row, we decided to get out today and stretch our legs. We headed to Old Town Alexandria. This is a fun little town that reminds me a lot of Park City, Utah. Cute little shops and restaurants. The biggest difference, is that Park City is backed by mountains and Alexandria is backed by the Potomac River. We walked around town and had a great time enjoying the sunshine. It was still a little cold, but nice to be out of the house.

Riverboat on the Potomac









A COUPLE OF FUN PICS


Not too big for the kitchen sink.


Bailee decided to put "daddy" back to bed after helping me make my bed this morning. Daddy was at the grocery store getting milk and cracked up when he came home and saw this. She even put his CPAP mask on.


This is the view from my bedroom porch. I still can't believe that I live here. It is absolutely beautiful all year round. I will miss the view the most when we move to Maryland.

No comments: