Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Days

There is a term out here in Virginia that I have come to despise. "Snow Days" In Utah, this term means any day that it snows. Stores are still open, school is still in session and I would still have my sanity. Here in Virginia it means that apparently the "white death" has infiltrated and is posing a serious threat to the safety of school-age children. Seriously. My girls have been out of school for exactly 12 days in a row and they are currently attending school 2 hours late each morning. It is unreal. We live about as far away from town as you can possibly get with twisting, windy country roads. For the past 7 days, these roads have been impeccably clean and dry. If our roads are this clean, I can't imagine that it is bad anywhere else. Here are a few pictures of the horrible white death that everyone is so afraid of.





Scary isn't it?

No comments: