Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy Bee

Last week went by in a flash and I cannot believe we are halfway through this week. I have been super busy. Jake is back in Maryland at his new job. He is loving it and having a great time being pampered by his Aunt Mary. I can't say the same for myself. I am going 90 miles an hour in 10 different directions. I have been packing the house, getting rid of the junk, cooking meals, chauffering the kids around, taking care of a baby and trying to maintain my sanity. Obviously, some things are falling through the cracks. I'll let you guess which ones. :)

Anyway, in addition to all my responsibilities, I have managed to have a little fun with the kids. On Friday night, we had a family party and my Aunt Patti and Uncle Dave from Greece were able to attend. It is always a blast to see them, because we rarely get to spend time together. Also, my cousin Charity and her husband James came and brought their new baby Isaac! What an absolute doll. Here are a few pics from the party.....


Uncle Dave and Aunt Patti



Isaac (1 month) and Hayden (6 months)

No comments: